The power of nettle.

6th January, 2017
Nettle is my new best friend. It's a must in my house. We all hate it when it stings our skin however the amazing powers of this ordinary 'weed' (what most people would call it) are priceless. I have been struggling with intestine and liver problems as well as allergies and hay fever ever since I can remember. Drinking a shot of freshly made nettle juice every morning before breakfast has improved my well-being as well as got rid of all of the problems that I've struggled with for years! The flavour itself isn't too nice, it tastes like a blended grass and leaves - but it's worth the pain! I put my nettle juice in a little shot glass and down it in no time.
   
What does nettle contain?
Folic acid, iron, lots of vitamin C, calcium, silicon - just a few of the precious ingredients that strengthen , purify and regenerate the human body. A large amount of chlorophyll contained in the leaves of nettle prevents anemia in the body. Nettle also contains mineral salts and trace elements such as magnesium, calcium, potassium and well-absorbed iron. These are very important in the treatment of weakness, apathy or anemia. Nettle leaf extract and home made ​​infusions/brews help in getting rid of toxins (especially urea) from the body and facilitate digestion and alleviate the discomfort associated with inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract. This seemingly simple plant, is also a source of valuable vitamins A, B, C and K. It perfectly cleanses and strengthens the kidneys!
 
        
The benefits of drinking nettle juice:
⦁ Strengthens the immune system.
⦁ Cleanses, heals and protects the kidneys.
⦁ Ideal drug for anemia.
⦁ Cleanses the body after antibiotic therapy.
⦁ Cleanses the body from chemicals, uric acid and toxins.
⦁ Cures rheumatism and arthritis.
⦁ Cleanses and helps the regeneration of the liver.
⦁ Treats inflammation of the large intestine.
⦁ Adds energy.
⦁ Prevents cancer.
⦁ Helps to treat allergies.
⦁ Strengthens bones and prevents osteoporosis.
⦁ Prolongs youth.
⦁ Removes swelling, removes excess water from the body.
⦁ Helps weight loss.
        
He firmed it! Soldier lol!
   
 
Tips:
- Only pick nettle before it blossom as once the flowers
bloom it becomes useless.
- All of the vitamins are in the nettle leaves!
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Wow how interesting, I didn't even know there was such a thing as nettle juice

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried or heard about this in juice form, so thanks for sharing!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I've had nettle tea but never in a juice form, will have to try it out!

    Parie x

    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerona Ledgister30 May 2016 at 07:38

    Never herd of nettle before thanks for sharing hun, I am back, i launched the new blog today would love it if you could check it out and follow me www.mssparkleandglow.com
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know there are so many health benefits in nettles and although the taste doesn't sound great, it would be worth it to improve your health. I'll definitely give it a try :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot about nettles, definitely one to try for spring :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same I didn't have a clue until my mum got me on drinking it every morning and told me some benefits then I went on line and done a little research and was rather impressed! Such an amazing plant and here in England (not sure about other countries) is literally everywhere, people get rid of it, my neighbour has a lot of them in her back garden and she was removing it all, when I asked her if I can have it she looked at me weird lol, I really looked like a tramp, but heyy..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes hunny you defo should, kisses!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I didn't know that nettle was so good for you! I just knew it as the plant that stung ahaha. p.s. I love the music on your blog! It's so relaxing xx

    www.diaryofanexpatgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yesss same until couple years back when my mum told me about the benefits and how drinking it everyday does this and that retete.. I was confused and thought it stings when you drink it lol!! But it obviously doesn't.. I can be really dumb sometimes. Kisses. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha that's not dumb at all (and if it is I thought the exact same so we're both dumb dumbs ahaha) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment !!
Let's connect !!
Instagram: www.instagram.com/its.dominica.s
Facebook fanpage: www.facebook.com/its.dominica.s