Leopard print with blue accents.

Chilly and windy January.. This season is all about turtle neck jumpers and warm coats to me. I have the biggest collection of faux fur coats and vests that I can not fit them anymore and believe me when I say I gave away 70% of my clothes to charities the other week to make some space for my coats and jackets in my wardrobes, which on the other hand has made me extremely happy and I'd love to encourage every single one of you to give away staff you don't longer wear or use instead of chucking them away. You can make a difference, it's that simple.
     
     
Beige faux fur boots // Leopard print coat // Blue casual bag // Leopard print necklace // Meaningful charms bracelet // Cheap gold classy watch
     
   
   
Have you got your perfect coat for this season yet?
  
One - here / Two - here / Three - here / Four - here / Five - here / Six - here / Seven - here / Eight - here / Nine - here / Ten - here / Eleven - here / Twelve - here / Thirteen - here / Fourteen - here / Fithteen - here / Sixteen - here
     
  

11 comments:

  1. That coat is just amazing! Love how you've styled! So beautiful. And I think you can also wear a evening dress to the Christmas party.
    http://uk.millybridal.org/browse/silver-prom-dresses-c-155/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit dear! Happy New Year! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetna kurtka, a cały zestaw bardzo fajny! Pięknie wyglądasz:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that fur coat!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your leopard print jacket. Those coats you mentioned are beautiful especially the red one x


    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! I love your coat! That's so awesome you gave so many clothes to charity! I cleaned out my closet last week too...but I'm finding I could've purged even more.

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeee same!! I have another big bag waiting to be picked up by the charity van next week lol.
    Happy New Year!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dziekuje bardzo kochanie, Szczesliwego Nowego Roku!! xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment !!
Let's connect !!
Instagram: www.instagram.com/its.dominica.s
Facebook fanpage: www.facebook.com/its.dominica.s