Quickest, cheapest and easiest cake recipe.

9th March, 2017
We've all been there, where family or friends randomly turn up at your door for a cup of tea or coffee! This recipe is perfect for busy individuals or surprise visits to provide a delicious and quick desert for your guests when your fridge is empty. The best thing about this cake is that all of the products used as ingredients to make it, we never really run out of!
 
Ingredients:
+ 1 cup of milk +
+ 3 cups of  flower +
+ 1 cup of sugar +
+ 1 cup of jam of your choice +
+ 1 egg +
+ 2 teaspoons of baking soda +
+ half a cup of oil +
 
All ingredients should be evenly mixed together in a bowl or a pot. Place baking paper in a baking pan and pour ready mixture in it. Bake for 40 minutes at 200'c. When ready, leave to stand until cools down. Can be served with fruit on the side, chocolate topping or coconut flakes!
  
 
 

21 comments:

  1. This looks so good!!

    zekalin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm! This looks delicious babe. I wouldn't mind randomly popping by yours :P Xx

    www.thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely delicious, I have to try it xx

    http://teona.mk

    http://teona.mk/hiddengemofportobello/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belén Arce Jáñez15 March 2017 at 08:26

    OMG!!! This looks soo yummy :)

    NEW POST: https://lotofdots.wordpress.com/2017/03/14/pasta-paradise/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delicious, and I love that it's so simple! I love baking but I never do it that often because the idea of it sounds so labor-intensive and time consuming. So I'm definitely going to save this for when I'm super busy and want something simple!
    Julia | juliainbluhm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! so delicious, i'm on a diet and i can't even imagine this amazing cake ahahah
    btw i followed you :) can we followe each other ? it would be a pleasure!

    Bye :)
    http://sabriellee.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing and it sounds so easy to make! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you love !! And it really is the easiest thing to make. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww !! Don't worry I be with you soon !! As soon as I push my daughter out I'm going on a healthy diet, reasonable enough as I will be breast feeding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you 100% I love baking but the fact that it can be really time consuming puts me off. Not to mention the mess after..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow this looks delicious! Love your photos.

    Gemma
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hillory Renkema24 March 2017 at 07:09

    This looks so yummy, and sounds so easy to make! Definitely need to try it out.

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment !!
Let's connect !!
Instagram: www.instagram.com/its.dominica.s
Facebook fanpage: www.facebook.com/its.dominica.s